My name is Heather W. Hoyt. I am a mother, writer, Christian, and philosophy student studying rational decision making.
I write about my constant journey to find answers as I continually try to live better. I love economics, psychology, faith, productivity, and spending time with my family.
From the blog
More About Heather Hoyt
- Mother of four children, two girls and two boys.
- PhD student studying philosophy, with degrees in philosophy, English, and economics.
- Christian and Latter-Day Saint.
- Utah resident descended from pioneers.
- DIY home renovator.
- Wife of Dillon Hoyt, who is a natural resource professional.