My name is Heather W. Hoyt. I am a mother, writer, and philosophy student.
On my constant journey to learn and live better, I love to write about the inspired bits of truth I discover.
I love faith and family, and I enjoy learning about practical reason, rationality, economics, and psychology.
From the blog
More About Heather Hoyt
- Mother of four children, two girls and two boys.
- PhD student studying philosophy at the University of Utah, with previous degrees in philosophy, English, and economics.
- Christian and member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
- Writer of nonfiction and fiction.
- DIY home renovator.
- Wife of Dillon Hoyt, who is a natural resource professional.