Do you ever feel like you need some change in your life? And not just a little change, but a big change, like throwing out all of your stuff, moving, never looking at the internet again, and changing your appearance completely.
Sometimes we can make small adjustments in order to have the large change that we want.
Small adjustments can be radical. Here are some of the small things that have helped me:
- Reading my scriptures first thing in the morning
- Spending time on my mental health every day (usually by reading workbooks)
- Special time with my children
- Exercising for five minutes in the morning
- Trying to go outside more often
- Organizing my closets
- Rearranging furniture
- Switching up my planning routines
- Writing a gratitude journal
- Eliminating a color I don’t like from my wardrobe
- Reading a book from a different genre than I’m used to
- Blocking a website
Some of the changes can be subtle, like switching up or a routine or doing something for five minutes every day. But those small things have a profound influence on changing our entire lives.