But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear.1 Peter 3:15
My reasons for hope today:
- I need healing and comfort in hard times, and I have felt that the comforting voice of the Spirit.
- I believe that I can be a better person today than I was before because of Jesus Christ, because I already have changed and improved.
- I find inspiration, answers, and peace when I focus on the treasures of heaven.
- The scriptures bring me answers and guidance in my life.
- The Lord provides for me in his own time and in his own way, but I can see his hand in the tender mercies that do come.
One thought on “69. What is the reason of your hope?”
Hope is so important. Real trust in God Hope, not just the I hope it rains tomorrow. As it says in Psalms 146:5 Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God.