But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear.1 Peter 3:15
My reasons for hope today:
- I need healing and comfort in hard times, and I have felt that the comforting voice of the Spirit.
- I believe that I can be a better person today than I was before because of Jesus Christ, because I already have changed and improved.
- I find inspiration, answers, and peace when I focus on the treasures of heaven.
- The scriptures bring me answers and guidance in my life.
- The Lord provides for me in his own time and in his own way, but I can see his hand in the tender mercies that do come.